We run, we walk. We are a community of women who support each other and train together to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
We train year round with our Pace coaches too. We have many who do the Indy Women’s half, the Indy Half marathon at Fort Ben and the Monumental Half, Full and 5k to name a few. Please contact me if you have questions at [email protected] We will also be training for the Indiana Women’s Trail Run which is June 6, 2020.
Training is downtown on Monday evenings at 6pm at Kroger 227 W. Michigan St. Indianapolis, IN 46204.Â We meet upstairs on the Mezzanine. You may park for free in the parking garage located under Kroger. Questions?Â See our FAQ page.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Cold weather walking/running.
- When bad things happen, and what to do.
- How to become mentally tough.
- Strong core, stronger walker or runner.
- The 7 heavenly stretches that help keep you injury free.
- Nutrition for active women.
- How to prepare for a race.