We run, we walk. We are a community of women who support each other and train together to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran, join our womenâ€™s walking/running group to train for your spring 5k, half marathon or marathon.Â Or join us to get fit and feel great!Â This will be a 12 to 16 week training class that will help you get to the start line of that spring race. Classes are currently underway but you can still register to join us week to week. Mini marathon and 5k training is underway. Our women’s trail running class is also underway..
We will meet on Monday evenings 6pm at Sahm’s Cafe, downtown, Michigan St @Capitol Ave. PARKING IS FREE! Questions?Â See our FAQ page.
Topics will be customized to the needs of the class but will likely include:
- Cold weather walking/running.
- When bad things happen, from dogs to diarrhea, and what to do.
- How to become mentally tough.
- Strong core, stronger walker or runner.
- The 7 heavenly stretches that help keep you injury free.
- Nutrition for active women.
- How to prepare for a race.